At London Build & Design our construction division specialises in new build projects, and by working closely with your architect (or ours if you need one) we can manage your project to be completed on time and on budget.
Our considerable experience in this area has seen us work with:
- Both the private and public sectors
- Public companies
It’s likely you know what you want but are unsure how to deliver that vision. At London Build & Design we can make this happen as smoothly and as cost-effectively as possible, by sourcing the right materials and specialist expertise and navigating local building regulations skilfully.
Our Concept to Completion Process
While we recognise that your project is unique, we have found that by employing the structure of our Concept to Completion Process that the planning process becomes much more straightforward, thereby saving you time, hassle and money.
It’s a clear six step strategy that delivers great results:
- We sit down with you to discuss your vision and agree the best approach to take
- You’ll then receive a written proposal based on our meeting. This will include any costs or fees associated with the project and a delivery timeframe.
- Following our next meeting we draw up some initial designs and submit them to you for comments, alterations and approval.
- Once you are happy with the plans we complete and submit the planning or building regulations’ application.
- Our contracts manager will then run through the process with you, providing you with a written programme of works and a completion date.
- Finally, our contract manager will make all the required arrangements, keep in regular contact with you and supervise the project through to its final completion.
So call us today on 0208 851 0611 for a project that’s delivered on time and on budget.Share This